- All equipment is sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Any consumables including, but not limited to, toner, developer, ink, drums, drum blades, imaging units, masters, gears, rollers, and lamps cannot be guaranteed.
- All machines are in used condition and Wulff Enterprises has not remanufactured or refurbished them unless otherwise stated. Equipment is not to be considered or presumed to be in "retail-ready" condition.
- All sales are FOB Canton, Ohio.
- If a serious discrepancy exists with your purchase, please contact your sales representative immediately upon delivery of your equipment.
Prepayment is required for all orders; however, COD terms may be available with pre-approval for deliveries or pickups scheduled on our Wulff trucks.
We accept major credit cards,
bank checks, money orders and pre-authorized company checks. Wulff Enterprises reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice.
When shipping for your lease return is arranged on our Wulff Enterprises truck, your equipment will be visually inspected for any obvious physical damage prior to loading on our truck. Please be aware that Wulff Enterprises has no knowledge of the operational internal condition of the equipment at the time of pickup. Any physical damage occurring during shipment on our trucks is considered our responsibility and is insured.
Your equipment is reported to the lease company as "returned" when it is offloaded at our facility, not when it is loaded onto the truck. A complete audit of your equipment is performed within three (3) business days of receipt at our facility. If you are concerned about the operational condition of your equipment or would like to know the results of the equipment audit, please contact the lease return department.
Wulff Enterprises will assist customers in making a freight claim under the following circumstances:
- For common carrier or van line shipments that have been pre-paid by the customer and the freight has been arranged by Wulff Enterprises Inc.
- The customer has inspected the equipment at the time of delivery and noted physical damage on the bill of lading.
- The customer notifies Wulff Enterprises immediately upon receipt of damaged equipment, preferably while the freight carrier is at their location, so that we can offer assistance.